Tuesday, May 7, 2013

7-day Body Cleanse - Day 5 and 6

It's really hard to eat healthy, when you are having work parties and end of the season functions. I guess I could have more will power, but who's kidding who?

**Warning... more graphic content involving bodily functions**

Ok. So I noticed a tapering off around day 4 and 5 of the softening of stool. However, I will say, that if you eat fatty foods while on the cleanse, you will pay for it. As I mentioned on Day 1, you should be running to the bathroom constantly. If you do eat poorly, your body will quickly cleanse it out of you. It's not uncomfortable really, but I would make sure you have access to a bathroom and a candle, because you will be gassy and bloated.

Defintitely good to drink plenty of water in addition to the mixed water.

I did run 3.5 miles today and it was a breeze! I couldn't believe how great I felt. I could have kept going, but I didn't want to outdo myself before the race on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment