Monday, May 27, 2013

Product of the Week! - Calm Soothing Eye Gel

As if the Calm Sensitive Skin Line wasn't awesome enough on it's own with the great Cleanser, Serum, and Moisturizer, they added this little number - the Soothing Eye Gel!

You've seen it on t.v. where ladies are getting facials and spending the day at the spa. They always have those cucumbers on their eyes. Most people are like, "what are those for?" Well, the coolness of the cucumbers help sooth and relax the eyes which helps reduce puffiness as well as adding a little bit of natural moisture.

Just like those cucumber slices, "this gentle, ophthalmologist-tested eye gel, packaged with a
convenient roller ball applicator, leaves skin feeling instantly refreshed. The lightweight formula helps
reduce the appearance of puffiness around the eyes and hydrates and smooths the eye area for
youthful, vibrant-looking skin."

My Eye Gel Experience:
This is one of my favorite parts of my morning and evening routine. While I do enjoy how my face and skin feels after washing, I can't wait to get to my eye gel roller! The coolness is so nice at the end of the day, especially if it's been a stressful one. I also notice that if I'm a little tired in the morning, the gel helps take care of my puffiness so that I look refreshed.

Key Ingredients and Benefits
 • Aloe Vera, cucumber, licorice, mallow,
chamomile and sea mayweed soothes, comforts
and moisturizes the skin.
• Japanese green tea contains antioxidants.
• Contains naturally derived and food-grade
ingredients.
• Extra-gentle formula helps soothe easily irritated,
sensitive skin by providing hydrating relief.

Clinical Results
After two days of use*
• 92% agreed it softened and helped
replenish moisture to the skin around the
eye area.
• 86% agreed it helped restore moisture to
the skin around the eyes for an improved,
youthful appearance.
• 86% agreed it helped reduce the
appearance of under-eye puffiness.
After 7 days of use*
• 94% said the product cooled, revitalized
and moisturized to help minimize the
appearance of aging around the eyes.*
*Based on clinical studies of 50 individuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment